Friday 27 June 2014

Honey's Housacy Challenge Ch2, part 6

 Seeing as 'welcome back to chapter two, part six', is a horribly boring way to start off this post, I'm not going to say it. Instead I shall say this: several hours of gameplay has brought you thirty-five or so more screenshots to peruse while I continue blabbing on about my Sims!

You may think 'this person has no life' or 'this person really likes The Sims', or even 'I could really go for a pizza right now', but regardless, I am going to keep updating this blog until it reaches its hopeful conclusion. Or until I run out of time and energy and get bored, whichever comes first. 

So here we have Leif. If you squint, you can see him running to Morgana Wolff's party, having arrived fashionably late. I don't know why rich Sims like inviting him to their parties, maybe it's so they have someone to show off to. Lol. Either way, Leif is not complaining. Look at that location!


And here be the lovely Morgana Wolff herself, who yes, you guessed it, happens to be a celebrity here in Sunset Valley. She may be an old fried of Leif's. He has that 'long distance friend' reward so he never loses relationship with people he's already befriended, and I never bother to check and see who his friends are these days. Just know that he has plenty.


Alisha, still at the summer fest, trying out the roller skating rink. Boy that looks like fun. We have a roller derby where I live but I'm always too scared to try it out after hearing horror stories of the accidents people have at top speeds. Somehow, this looks more sedate.  A nice variation on the winter ice skating rink.


Aha, Agnes, you've still got it! She looks fabulous, doesn't she? I think those two celebrity stars were well earned. If only Cornelia were here to see her sister now.


Alisha believes in second chances. She gave the face painting booth one more try and this time she got what she asked for.

Alisha: "This is much better!"

If you can't see it, it's a little sun. Orange, happy, just the symbol to get for our princess.


 While she's here, she may as well do everything she can fit in. Seasons are a bit short lived in my game so the festival will be clearing up soon. I have to adjust the settings to make them longer. Next is trying out one of the food stalls, a rainbow Popsicle to be exact. Love the little burger on the sandwich board down there, hehe. That always makes me smile.


Oh, and Louie's still here, in case you were wondering. He came to get a snowcone a short time later. I think they're both having too much fun, so he hasn't left yet. But he has changed clothes. Hmmm!


To end the day, because it's getting late and dark and Alisha is now tired, they dance to the summer tunes. Alisha also set off some fireworks. I wanted to take a picture and she set off one, went to the bathroom and then went home. She was meant to set off multiple and cancelled out the actions, lol. Guess she had enough for one day. 


Another glitch! Yes, my game had started to have small glitches here and there, and this is the second one. There is a wild horse walking back and forth through the house and might I add, through our only set of table and chairs! It must have magic abilities because it walked through the walls and dining set, then turned around and walked back through again. Crazy glitches. What would a legacy be without them? Maybe I should name my next legacy that, if I ever do another. XD 


 For anyone who hasn't seen, and I don't think I have shown it, this is what Alisha looks like in her PJs. Her hair changes styles and appears down, but I guess that makes sense, 'cause who wants to sleep with their hair up? (It's uncomfortable). Time for bed, and yes, she's wearing an ORANGE starfish tee. :D


Hehe, caught this and it looks like she's staring at the painting of Alisha.

Agnes: "I remember when she was that little, not so very long ago. Goodness, I'm glad that's over! If I had to change another diaper I think I would have gone crazy. Children should be disciplined, I was far too soft on her!"

But she's smiling as she says it. <3 


Agnes is making her way to work. Look out kiddies, here comes your teacher. She has a new pinstripe suit too. Although, it clashes somewhat with her umbrella. Rain disruptor. Thing.


Err...Alisha's not the only one who's aged up. Hesper grew too. But he's not so adorable as the child version. He's started to pick fights with Alisha and annoy me and her by constantly following her into the bathroom so she has to shoo him, or she cancels her actions. He follows her anywhere she goes for that matter. But sometimes, he's good to dance with or socialize with, or if she wants to beat the stuffing out of someone with pillows. I was considering turning him 'real' but I changed my mind after he started to do more of the mean interactions and kept getting in the way. We might fish him out again later. 


Gee, I wish there was a way you could stop imaginary friends from coming out all the time. What was that method again? Lol. I completely forgot about putting Hesper in someone's inventory for storage, so he came to Alisha's pool party as well (and perhaps we find out the reason for that beanie - he is bald??!). Some of her friends have aged up to teens, the kid on the diving board is Chuck Fischer. The bathing suit Alisha's wearing is one I like a fair bit, I tend to choose it for most of my female Sims. 


Mitzi came to the party as well, but she's not yet a teen. And here we see where one of our pool floaters has gone. She did take it home. Probably with the other pool lounge she took. 


Underwater photos, yeah! My camera is a multi-purpose tool. And it only has one button - C. Ha ha.That's the keyboard shortcut I press to snap pictures. Anyway, Chuck and Alisha are having a hold breath contest. I do wish there were more interactions and games for Sims to do in the pool or at the beach/lake etc. I don't have Island Paradise yet, so there may be more in that expansion pack. I remember in Sims 2 (I think it was), they could play Marco Polo, and sometimes cheat at it. Haha.


Wow, sore loser, Chuck certainly doesn't look happy about losing. 
I find his expression hilarious. Don't worry Chuck, I'm sure there'll be other hold breath contests in future that you will win. 

Mitzi: "Not if he carries on like that, there won't"


Enough splashing in the pool, time to try out our new water slide. Wooooo! 

Alisha: "Weee!" Lol. 

I think this guy's name is Jess. I forget where she met him but he's her friend, so we invited him. He's also a teen and as a male, potential future husband. Which sounds creepy now, but will surely not be later. I'm still pretty undecided on who to go with. Marshall, or Chuck or Jess? 


Agnes is making one of the nicest paintings I've seen. This is the one she maxed her skill out on and since it was so nice I decided to keep it. I think I just liked how happy they look. It really has a cheerful, celebratory air.


 Did you know we have a bar? It used to be inside. Louie Dean drank from it once when he came over to babysit. And Agnes is now using it to practice mixing drinks, otherwise known as mixology. I don't think she will be tending any clubs, though it never hurts to learn new things.


Of course, she has to taste test them. 


Everyone was getting hungry after all the swimming, water sliding and other antics, so we ordered a pizza. Mitzi complains about our scratched up couch. 

Mitzi: "And they don't even have any cats"


 Agnes: "Alisha, that's not very healthy. How do you expect to keep a healthy body and a good figure if you eat junk food? It's lazy!"

Alisha: "One slice isn't going to hurt"

Agnes disapproves of fast food. She has a nice plate of veggie rolls.

Agnes: "Lead by example, I always say" 


With the painting skill maxed out (hurrah!), she gets to work on her writing skill. She's published a few novels, more than I can say I've written, and if she keeps at it, we hopefully should be able to achieve her life time want before time's up.   


 Agnes: "Having pizza for breakfast is unhealthy, Alisha" 

Alisha: "Geez, how do you do that? You didn't even look away from the computer"

Agnes: "Yes, but I'm not deaf. I heard you open the fridge" 

Alisha: "There's other stuff in there besides pizza" 

Agnes: "Be quiet please, I'm trying to write" 

She's right, you know. 

Alisha: "Don't even say it"


 Alisha's friends are now all teenagers. Mitzi (left) and Marshall (right) have come over to play the game of horseshoes along with Jess. A tradition that was started by Leif and may continue throughout this whole legacy.


Marshall, close-up view.  Lol, that hair, reminds me of Grease. And he's not wearing orange any more, boo.

Alisha: "He's not horrifically ugly, but he's not incredibly handsome. Average; we can work with that".  

Jess: "What are you muttering about over there?" 

Alisha: "Oh, nothing, nothing. Just legacy stuff, it wouldn't concern you"

Jess: "It does concern me that you're talking to yourself" XD


 Leif still striving to master the guitar skill, he's often out here on the front lawn strumming away. 

Lol, my friend reckons his name is funny. "Leaf, what tree d'you come from?" "You're looking a bit brown, how old are you?" Ahaha~ Well I thought it was a good name. At least I made someone laugh.


 Mitzi also looks lovely, she has nice outfits and I have to wonder if they were randomized or chosen specifically (beforehand somehow). I can hardly wait to give all Alisha's friends makeovers, though I doubt Mitzi will need much done. Maybe play with her hair and makeup and see what her other outfits are. And add some accessories. There are all kinds of nice jewelry and bags on some custom content sites, such as The Sims Resource, and Mod the Sims, thanks to all the wonderful creators. There might be some on the exchange too.


 Oh NO! It's started to hail, effectively ruining our game of horseshoes. 

Alisha: "Where's my rain disruptor? I can't find it"

You don't have one, dearie. 


Alisha: "But all of my friends do"

Very apparent, and lucky for them as now they won't be soaked for the upcoming prom. I think the umbrella's design should also be randomized so we get different kinds.   


 Prom, which I mentioned, started at 6 o clock. And look at the ride! A very stretchy limousine. That could fit Alisha and all of her friends no trouble. I partly took this picture to prove that she really did go to the prom after playing horseshoes in the rain.


 Do you like her prom picture? This is the first time she got to wear her formal dress, and I think it looks great against the purple background. Traditionally, I go with red, black or pink for formalwear, it depends on the sim and their personality and looks.  Anyway, that's one heck of a prom picture, which we'll be happy to keep as a fond memento of a fab night of fun.


 To top it all off, she was also voted prom queen and her date, Marshall Decker (randomly chosen btw), was prom king. I put the crown on her bedside table on display. <3 Sweet dreams Alisha.


No comments:

Post a Comment